Welcome New Doctors to Castable Ceramics!
Send a Case
Sending your case to Castable Ceramics takes no time at all with our streamlined case submission process. Everything you need has been compiled in one place, so that you never have to waste your valuable time on sending our lab your traditional or digital cases. Follow the steps below and our technicians will be working on your case in no time.
What type of case are you sending?
Send a Traditional Case
We have created a step-by-step guide that will greatly simplify sending your traditional case. We have provided every you need, including Rx forms, shipping labels, local pickup requests, and a case scheduler.
Send a Digital Case
We accept scans from most all major intraoral scanners.
Download Rx Form
Include the completed Rx form with your case.Download Rx
Choose Your Delivery Method
If you’re located within the Greater Anchorage area including Eagle river, schedule a Local Pick-Up. If you’re located outside this area, please print a complimentary UPS shipping label.
Fill out the form and we'll pick your case up.
Fill out the form and to create a shipping label to attach to your case box.
Send a Digital Impression
We accept cases from most major intraoral scanners. Find your scanner below and follow the instruction inside.
- Call 800-577-8767
- Select Option 1
- Request that Castable Ceramics is added to your scanner and identify our lab using our phone number: 907.258.0165
- After Castable Ceramics has been added, restart your scanner
- After connecting to us as a lab, select Castable Ceramics on your scanner when sending files
- Go to us.3shapecommunicate.com in a web browser
- Connect with Castable Ceramics as Lab by searching [email protected]
- After connecting to us as a Lab, select Castable Ceramics when sending files
3M™ True Definition Scanner
- Call 3M™ support at 800-634-2249 select Option 3
- Select Option 1 and request support Castable Ceramics be added to your scanner
- 3M™ will then confirm with Castable Ceramics and add connection remotely
Upload Additional Files
Use our drag and drop file uploader to send additional case files such as patient reference photos.
Optional: Schedule Your Case
Our easy-to-use case scheduling tool will take the guesswork out of when your case will be returned.
We Appreciate Your Feedback
If you wouldn't mind, please fill out the brief survey and let us know how your experience was using our send a case feature